3/19 Update!! NEW PICS w/Layout!! Updated photo of our new coop.

PartridgeRckgal

Songster
8 Years
Feb 22, 2011
Got most of the roof on today. Still have to finish the interior partitions and chicken wire on the outside, but it's coming along.

80617_20110226_0816.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, nice job. Why such a small coop??? Putting in some Bantams??? Just kidding. Apparently you definitely understand chicken math!

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
ep.gif
im jealous!

Thank you Iheartchicks!! I am really excited over our new coop. We've had our old coop for years and it was looking really bad, plus it was only 16x16... I wanted to add more chickens and just didn't have the space.​

Quote:
LOL... crj!! We are actually getting some silkie chicks then end of March (my son is in 4H and he will be taking care of them). We currently have 16 hens and 2 roosters and will be adding a few more layers.

Quote:
Thanks so much wannabchick!! If we lived closer I would certainly come and help
smile.png
We are all the way down in FL. My chickens have been so curious... we had to let them out today so they could come and check out the progress... they didn't want to leave and go back to their old pen!! LOL

BYC has really been an inspiration in building our new coop. There are so many great ideas here... it's wonderful!!

Back
Top Bottom