3 day old guineas moved outside

KaleDaDuck

Songster
Mar 4, 2019
Its been 3 days since my incubator. Hatched 5 noisy guineas... Ive litteraly gone crazy.. .those little monsters peep louder than a shotgun... Thier voice is like a fork on china.... But they have good temperature food and water so they are just peeping for nothing... I keep on checking... Today is the 4th day.. And i woke up at 3am to the loudest peeps ive heard... At first i didnt even control myself ive woken up angry and gone screaming.... But then i relieved and sat down.... Waited about an hour and they ARE STILL PEEPING.. now i checked my local temperature it is 40 degrees celcuis in the morning but 28 degrees in the night... I knew it was a bad temp but i said to myself.. Screw this! Id rather hatch chickens and will never try guineas ever again... So i kicked them out in a big cage... And OH MY GOD they are peeping threw the walls of the house.. I FREAKING HEAR THEM EVEN inside the house... Ive litteraly gone so crazy that im starting to forget my actions... Bruh i used to love baby chicks.... BUT OH MY GOD guineas have changed it all.... :th

I brooded 15 guineas in my bathroom for a !month. They were talkative but not super loud. Got a pic of your setup you h a d them in inside? What kinda heater were you using? Unless it s at least 85*f overnight keets that young will prob die from chill. They are even more susceptible to chill than chi cks.

I brooded 15 guineas in my bathroom for a !month. They were talkative but not super loud. Got a pic of your setup you h a d them in inside? What kinda heater were you using? Unless it s at least 85*f overnight keets that young will prob die from chill. They are even more susceptible to chill than chi cks.
I live in Baghdad where temperatures go up to 50 celcuis and 30 celcuis low... And here is the pic of thier brooder
IMG_20200606_012059.jpg

There is a red heat lamp on top of them and the temperature is 36 degrees celcuis under the lamp...

Back
Top Bottom