3 eggs at once?

Usually they lay in the morning, but there really isn't a set time. Sometimes they lay in the afternoon, sometimes more in the evening. Sometimes they even lay while they're sleeping on the roost! They try to hold the egg until morning and then it just drops out. :gig
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ im so excited! They are literally the coolest girls everšŸ˜

3 fully formed, smooth hard shelled eggs?
Rare?....I'd say impossible.
Did you actually see them all come out of her vent?

Attachments

• 20200802_191903.jpg
    20200802_191903.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200802_184516.jpg
    20200802_184516.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 1
Yess! When i got back home yesterday and opened her coop she ran out and flew behind my rose bushes. It was just weird behavior for her so i went and peeked back there to see what she was doing and she made a noise and next thing i know she popped and egg out! She sat up and i took it..she sat back down right after and another came out! So i picked her up and put her in the nesting box and another one came right out!

Yess! When i got back home yesterday and opened her coop she ran out and flew behind my rose bushes. It was just weird behavior for her so i went and peeked back there to see what she was doing and she made a noise and next thing i know she popped and egg out! She sat up and i took it..she sat back down right after and another came out! So i picked her up and put her in the nesting box and another one came right out!
This is my first time raising chickens but from what I've read they usually don't lay more than once a day..thats why i.got on this site to see what you guys thought lol

That's crazy!
Not sure how multiple eggs could be processed and stored in the shell gland.
Girls got some wonky plumbing!

Back
Top Bottom