3 INCUBATORS for sale

Chickhick

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2010
North Alabama
We are moving to a no-chicken home so I am selling all my incubators. My loss is your gain. Here they are:

#1. Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator with both the normal and small turner rings. Works great and in great condition. $100, including shipping.

#2. Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance with humidity pump and auto turner. (Includes divider rails and foam inserts.) My favorite incubator; easy as can be, and holds a lot of eggs. $250, including shipping.

#3. Litttle Giant still air incubator and egg turner, used once and still in original boxes. $80, including shipping.

(All prices include shipping, unless you live outside the Continental US, then I'd have to check on shipping prices.)
I already had pictures of the Mini on my computer, but I can't find my gadget that puts pictures from the camera onto the computer, so I can't provide pictures of the other 2 incubators. They are all clean and in great condition, and they all work well.

I'll also throw in a hygrometer/ thermometer and an egg candler to the first to send payment.
big_smile.png

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom