3+ Lemon Cuckoo Orpington eggs

DancingHen

Songster
8 Years
Mar 11, 2011
Central Oregon Coast
Lucy is still laying, and I just don't have the heart to eat her eggs. So, another auction. This auction is for 3+ eggs from my Lemon Cuckoo Orpington pair. They came from Greenfire Farm. The hen is a fantastic layer....giving me bewteen 4 and 6 eggs a week. I currently have 3 eggs laid in the last three days. this auction is for the eggs I collect from her between now and Monday (to be sure they leave here fresh) PLUS these three eggs that will be a few days older when shipped out.....so you should expect about 5 or 6 eggs total, but the auction price only covers 3. Hope that makes sense....feel free to ask me any questions.

I have hatched 4 batches of their eggs myself back in November. I had 100% fertility and hatch from a total of 18 eggs. All the chicks are growing and doing great. The first person who bought these eggs from me had me collect eggs for 8 or 9 days....they bought 7 eggs and all 7 hatched for them. The second batch I mailed out she recently reported to me that 3 out of 4 are in lockdown. So I am fairly confident that these eggs will have good fertility, and they come from a strong, healthy pair of birds. The hen is a super sweet girl, and the rooster, Petey, has a very good disposition....very attentive to his hen, and very calm and respectful towards people.

These eggs will ship out by Tuesday as long as payment is sent right away. Payment can be made via paypal to [email protected]

You can see a lot more picture of the breeding pair, as well as pictures of the chicks I have hatched from them here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.164732300281123.44831.156195471134806&type=1

82361_153.jpg

82361_125.jpg

82361_127.jpg

82361_111.jpg

82361_148.jpg

3 out of 4 eggs made it to lockdown, even with traveling during the holiday PO madness. My chicks are due to hatch this weekend.
fl.gif

Beautiful birds! Can't wait to meet you at the Canby swap!

Quote:

3 were laid in the last three days. If she lays one before I take these to the post office tomorrow I will throw that in as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom