3 storms!!

Yeah small world😅 I used to do athletics at barden school track,I went to St augustines in Billington.
My hubby went to Barden High school. It was knocked down in 2008 and rebuilt into a modern sixth form and sports centre. Now the sixth form has gone into administration and its a leisure and fitness centre now 😁

I had a couple of friends who went to St augustines but doing the maths I'm about 8 years younger than you so you wouldn't know them

We've had a bit of a breeze here in bristol, 90 mph to 100 mph gusts I've read.
The chickens don't mind the rain so much, it's the wind. They can't hear each other or their rooster in high winds and that makes being out and about risky.

20200209_151852~2_1.gif

This is actually from a couple if years ago, but I just love how the wind catches Domino here.... 🤣🤣🤣

Well,where do I start! Here in the UK we've just had 3 consecutive storms and my poor girls don't know what's hit them.the run area is under trees so fallen branches have been a nightmare luckily run is covered with a taut netting so it caught most of the big ones!,then the rain!!,we've had 5 days of torrential rainfall,poor things seem to have learned to use the shelter I built for them,hope they've had enough food,I put it under the shelter so think they had enough.its calmed down now so going to treat them with so extra grub,scrambled eggs n mealworms and a lovely big cabbage.😊
Heard there's another one tomorrow and possibly another at the end of the week/start of next week! It's ridiculous!! Hope everything's ok

Back
Top Bottom