3 week old chicks and some roosters- Whidbey Island Washington

chocol8bikini- i found a home for the wyndotte mix chicks but still have the polish mix pullets..someone is coming by tomorrow to pick all or some of them up not sure how many she is going to take...but if there are any left i will let you know :)

Hi Amber :) sorry i missed your phone call the other day....been sick for the last 2 weeks now :( it has been so cold! It looks like it snowed from the frost being so heavy! ......so happy the little ones are doing so well!

ugh sorry to hear about your cold, always miserable with the first of the cold season illnesses. least it warmed up some today I am hoping it will come back n stop being so freezing.. the chicks been going out for small spells they probly could be more then I have , while it has been colder this week least it hasnt been raining got the gate up on the free range area and it fenced off right n tight at least for part of it, stopped by an area where we are removing a tree will finish the fencing once the tree's out, anyways was digging and leveling up the area some and the chicks had me rolling fighting over worms

Thank you Jenn
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom