3 week old chicks *pictures*

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by LVchicks, Feb 26, 2013.

1. LVchicks

LVchicks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2013
    [​IMG]
    This is Violet. She is my very sweet BO. She *likes* to be held and is just a very laid back chicken. Violet will walk up my arm and sit on my shoulder. Maybe she thinks she is a parrot?

[​IMG]

This is Lavinia. She is a RIR and right now has a face only a mother could love. She is a funny little thing and so easy going that you can look past her funky chicken looks. She likes to cuddle under my hair. I'm a redhead too, maybe she thinks I'm mom :D

[​IMG]

Here we have Athena. She is an EE with really cool markings. She is fairly indifferent to people.

[​IMG]

One of the Barred Rock's. They are starting to warm up to us a bit.

[​IMG]

Another one of the EE. As you can see she really, really doesn't like being out of the brooder. She just called and called to her "sisters" until I put her back. She has such gorgeous plummage though.

2. NotableNancy

NotableNancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    I love that you have their personalities figured out already. When I tell people I'm getting chickens and how funny and different they are from each other they think I'm crazy.
    They don't believe me when I tell them they have 'best friends' within their flock. I can't until they see how different and interesting they are.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by