3 week old Salmon Faverolle-pullet or roo?

I say cockerel too. In my experience, faverolles are like the sweetest roos out there! But thats just with all the ones ive seen and heard of. They have a nice crow that isn't obnoxious at all and is a nice deep tone. If I didn't already have a sweet rooster I liked I would certainly get one.
Thank you! He’s pretty standoffish right now but settles well when he is handled. I have 2 more surprise roos as well - EE and Light Brahma. How would a faverolle roo compare against a LB roo?

Thank you! He’s pretty standoffish right now but settles well when he is handled. I have 2 more surprise roos as well - EE and Light Brahma. How would a faverolle roo compare against a LB roo?
I haven't had any brahmas before but hear they are pretty nice as well. I think they look hilarious with their big feathered feet 😂. If it were me I would just choose whichever is the nicest. Then you'll hopefully end up with a nice one when mature. But if you really wanted to be safe you could keep them all until they are mature so you have replacements if any are aggressive. I love the plumage on a faverolles though so I would choose him if it were solely based on that, but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom