3 word game

I was walking down to the old square to see the old statue of the Rubber Chicken , because I had a report on how to make a big chicken statue. My college class allows me to

I was walking down to the old square to see the old statue of the Rubber Chicken , because I had a report on how to make a big chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus

to a restaurant

I was walking down to the old square to see the old statue of the Rubber Chicken , because I had a report on how to make a big chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus

to a restaurant to research the

I was walking down to the old square to see the old statue of the Rubber Chicken , because I had a report on how to make a big chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research the rubber chicken soup.

I was walking down to the old square to see the old statue of the Rubber Chicken , because I had a report on how to make a big chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research the rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup

I was walking down to the old square to see the old statue of the Rubber Chicken , because I had a report on how to make a big chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research the rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup starts out with

I was walking down to the old square to see the old statue of the Rubber Chicken , because I had a report on how to make a big chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research the rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup starts out with one rubber chicken

I was walking down to the old town square to see the old statue of the Rubber Chicken , because I had a report on how to make a big chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research the rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup starts out with one rubber chicken, three cups of

Back
Top Bottom