3 word game

I want to now tell you about a man
that has some Buff Orpingtons. Once
he was throwing rocks at the side of his poor Buff Orpingtons. "He's a mean old chap!" I told Chicken Police.
So they took him away to "Chicken Owner Rehab".
There he will learn not to treat chickens badly. A
good lesson to all chicken threateners.
In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now

he was throwing rocks at the side of his poor Buff Orpingtons. "He's a mean old chap!" I told Chicken Police.
In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now chickens have united

In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now chickens have united with fun, loving,

In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now chickens have united with fun, loving, chicken owners. And

In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now chickens have united with fun, loving, chicken owners. And it's a happy

In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now chickens have united with fun, loving, chicken owners. And it's a happy chicken world. So

In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now chickens have united with fun, loving, chicken owners. And it's a happy chicken world. So Chickens can have a life of

In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now chickens have united with fun, loving, chicken owners. And it's a happy chicken world. So Chickens can have a life of fun, joy, and

In the rehab, chickens throw rocks at the mean people. THANK GOODNESS! Now chickens have united with fun, loving, chicken owners. And it's a happy chicken world. So Chickens can have a life of fun, joy, and never again have

Back
Top Bottom