3 word game

gig.gif

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the onlydrive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat
if you asked

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat if you asked she would give you a menu in Braille

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat if you asked she would give you a menu in Braille
and smirk while you try and read it.

you try and read it. ummmm.well , Laura.my math isn't SO bad I didnt notice that was 4 words
gig.gif

SO you order

Last edited:
SO you order scrambled eggs

with a side

with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin

gig.gif
well......i dont even know what that is....haha

and when it

and when it came they all

Back
Top Bottom