3 word game

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat if you asked she would give you a menu in Braille
and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came they all
had big green

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat. If you asked, she would give you a menu in Braille
and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all
had big, green, melon on top.

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat. If you asked, she would give you a menu in Braille
and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all
had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised,

and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised,
so you jumped

and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised,
so you jumped up and shouted.....

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat. If you asked, she would give you a menu in Braille and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised, so you jumped up and shouted, "I wanted my

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat. If you asked, she would give you a menu in Braille and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised, so you jumped up and shouted, "I wanted my eggs without melon!"

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat. If you asked, she would give you a menu in Braille and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised, so you jumped up and shouted, "I wanted my eggs without melon!"
That was it !

That was it ! You stormed out

That was it ! You stormed out, and on the

Back
Top Bottom