3 word game

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat. If you asked, she would give you a menu in Braille and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised, so you jumped up and shouted, "I wanted my eggs without melon!"
That was it ! You stormed out, and on the road someone shouted HEY you got eggs on my face , you didn't watch where you threw those..........now, I am going to have to call the police ! I then ran to my chickens amd get the most pleasant surprise! Polkadotted roosters everywhere! You went directly to your husband and gave him a piece of green salad for he had not eaten for almost 10 days, how insane! When he ate

A tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat. If you asked, she would give you a menu in Braille and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised, so you jumped up and shouted, "I wanted my eggs without melon!"
That was it ! You stormed out, and on the road someone shouted HEY you got eggs on my face , you didn't watch where you threw those..........now, I am going to have to call the police ! I then ran to my chickens amd get the most pleasant surprise! Polkadotted roosters everywhere! You went directly to your husband and gave him a piece of green salad for he had not eaten for almost 10 days, how insane! When he at it, the police f

#184 Today 8:54 pm
joebwe25

PM Re: 3 word gameA tale of 2 crazy people who had lunch at the only drive in diner,which had only one waitress,and she was blind as a bat. If you asked, she would give you a menu in Braille and smirk while you try and read it. SO you order scrambled eggs with a side of Blind Melon Chittlin, and when it came, they all had big, green, melon on top. You were surprised, so you jumped up and shouted, "I wanted my eggs without melon!"
That was it ! You stormed out, and on the road someone shouted HEY you got eggs on my face , you didn't watch where you threw those..........now, I am going to have to call the police ! I then ran to my chickens amd get the most pleasant surprise! Polkadotted roosters everywhere! You went directly to your husband and gave him a piece of green salad for he had not eaten for almost 10 days, how insane! When he at it, the police
forced their way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was it ! You stormed out, and on the road someone shouted HEY you got eggs on my face , you didn't watch where you threw those..........now, I am going to have to call the police ! I then ran to my chickens amd get the most pleasant surprise! Polkadotted roosters everywhere! You went directly to your husband and gave him a piece of green salad for he had not eaten for almost 10 days, how insane! When he at it, the police
forced their way into your house

forced their way into your house and asked for

forced their way into your house and asked for some egg cartons.

Last edited:
That was it ! You stormed out, and on the road someone shouted HEY you got eggs on my face , you didn't watch where you threw those..........now, I am going to have to call the police ! I then ran to my chickens amd get the most pleasant surprise! Polkadotted roosters everywhere! You went directly to your husband and gave him a piece of green salad for he had not eaten for almost 10 days, how insane! When he at it, the police forced their way into your house and asked for some egg cartons. You grabbed some

That was it ! You stormed out, and on the road someone shouted HEY you got eggs on my face , you didn't watch where you threw those..........now, I am going to have to call the police ! I then ran to my chickens amd get the most pleasant surprise! Polkadotted roosters everywhere! You went directly to your husband and gave him a piece of green salad for he had not eaten for almost 10 days, how insane! When he at it, the police forced their way into your house and asked for some egg cartons. You grabbed some, filled them with

Back
Top Bottom