3 word game

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with....

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers!

gig.gif

Last edited:
This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth!

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for

Last edited:
This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot!

Last edited:
Pedro? puffy, bunny slippers!

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right​

Back
Top Bottom