3 word game

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and "barked as I "

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean.

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean.
Then he bolted

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs...

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still...

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I...

Last edited:
This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get my cast iron...

Back
Top Bottom