3 word game

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get my cast iron pan then smaked his butt. He started to cry! Surprised, I knelt down by the fox and said, sarcastically, "Oh, did that really hurt?" "What do you want from me?" I almost said," you can live".

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get my cast iron pan then smaked his butt. He started to cry! Surprised, I knelt down by the fox and said, sarcastically, "Oh, did that really hurt?" "What do you want from me?" I almost said," you can live". The fox then

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get my cast iron pan then smaked his butt. He started to cry! Surprised, I knelt down by the fox and said, sarcastically, "Oh, did that really hurt?" "What do you want from me?" I almost said," you can live". The fox then got killed by

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get my cast iron pan then smaked his butt. He started to cry! Surprised, I knelt down by the fox and said, sarcastically, "Oh, did that really hurt?" "What do you want from me?" I almost said," you can live". The fox then got killed by a shot from

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get my cast iron pan then smaked his butt. He started to cry! Surprised, I knelt down by the fox and said, sarcastically, "Oh, did that really hurt?" "What do you want from me?" I almost said," you can live". The fox then got killed by a shot from my pocket pistol.

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get my cast iron pan then smaked his butt. He started to cry! Surprised, I knelt down by the fox and said, sarcastically, "Oh, did that really hurt?" "What do you want from me?" I almost said," you can live". The fox then got killed by a shot from my pocket pistol. Then, I looked

This morning when I opened the door to my chicken coop... and there he stood. The biggest, meanest, and nastiest red fox with my favorite big, puffy, bunny slippers in his mouth! I ran for my sling shot! And beaned him right in the kisser. He yelped and barked as I reloaded one more bean. Then he bolted between my legs, bunny slippers still held hostage. I had to get my cast iron pan then smaked his butt. He started to cry! Surprised, I knelt down by the fox and said, sarcastically, "Oh, did that really hurt?" "What do you want from me" I almost said, "you can live". The fox then got killed by a shot from my pocket pistol. Then, I looked over my shoulder

Back
Top Bottom