3 word game

But that's not the end yet, as I thought, because I had just woken up from a dream and I realized that I had not yet taken my chickens out to go potty. "Am I insane?". I don't know if I am about to go to the store to buy a box of chocolate which I love. Giridelle chocolate because it is so chicken poop tasting which is disgusting. So I decided to return it so that I could go and buy a clock which I promptly ate instead. Then I went to Steak 'n' Shake and ate fries. Lost my keys in this dream so I went to the Galpagos Islands and found my dead pullet who died because she ate too much chicken feed. When I found her I asked what she had on her mind and she said I ate fat chickens, even though I'm too tiny to even think. Then I told that one guy who over fed that one girl liquid dish soap instead of the sugar free cookies that should have been filled with poison, but instead it was a duck who lost it's mind. What's worse is the sugar cookies are made of lamancha goat poop and I want to shower with a chicken feather that I found in a dumpster behind McDonald's. So, I asked myself..."What would Jesus...

But that's not the end yet, as I thought, because I had just woken up from a dream and I realized that I had not yet taken my chickens out to go potty. "Am I insane?". I don't know if I am about to go to the store to buy a box of chocolate which I love. Giridelle chocolate because it is so chicken poop tasting which is disgusting. So I decided to return it so that I could go and buy a clock which I promptly ate instead. Then I went to Steak 'n' Shake and ate fries. Lost my keys in this dream so I went to the Galpagos Islands and found my dead pullet who died because she ate too much chicken feed. When I found her I asked what she had on her mind and she said I ate fat chickens, even though I'm too tiny to even think. Then I told that one guy who over fed that one girl liquid dish soap instead of the sugar free cookies that should have been filled with poison, but instead it was a duck who lost it's mind. What's worse is the sugar cookies are made of lamancha goat poop and I want to shower with a chicken feather that I found in a dumpster behind McDonald's. So, I asked myself..."What would Jesus say if he knew what I

But that's not the end yet, as I thought, because I had just woken up from a dream and I realized that I had not yet taken my chickens out to go potty. "Am I insane?". I don't know if I am about to go to the store to buy a box of chocolate which I love. Giridelle chocolate because it is so chicken poop tasting which is disgusting. So I decided to return it so that I could go and buy a clock which I promptly ate instead. Then I went to Steak 'n' Shake and ate fries. Lost my keys in this dream so I went to the Galpagos Islands and found my dead pullet who died because she ate too much chicken feed. When I found her I asked what she had on her mind and she said I ate fat chickens, even though I'm too tiny to even think. Then I told that one guy who over fed that one girl liquid dish soap instead of the sugar free cookies that should have been filled with poison, but instead it was a duck who lost it's mind. What's worse is the sugar cookies are made of lamancha goat poop and I want to shower with a chicken feather that I found in a dumpster behind McDonald's. So, I asked myself..."What would Jesus say if he knew what I was going to do with all

But that's not the end yet, as I thought, because I had just woken up from a dream and I realized that I had not yet taken my chickens out to go potty. "Am I insane?". I don't know if I am about to go to the store to buy a box of chocolate which I love. Giridelle chocolate because it is so chicken poop tasting which is disgusting. So I decided to return it so that I could go and buy a clock which I promptly ate instead. Then I went to Steak 'n' Shake and ate fries. Lost my keys in this dream so I went to the Galpagos Islands and found my dead pullet who died because she ate too much chicken feed. When I found her I asked what she had on her mind and she said I ate fat chickens, even though I'm too tiny to even think. Then I told that one guy who over fed that one girl liquid dish soap instead of the sugar free cookies that should have been filled with poison, but instead it was a duck who lost it's mind. What's worse is the sugar cookies are made of lamancha goat poop and I want to shower with a chicken feather that I found in a dumpster behind McDonald's. So, I asked myself..."What would Jesus say if he knew what I was going to do with all the chickens I

But that's not the end yet, as I thought, because I had just woken up from a dream and I realized that I had not yet taken my chickens out to go potty. "Am I insane?". I don't know if I am about to go to the store to buy a box of chocolate which I love. Giridelle chocolate because it is so chicken poop tasting which is disgusting. So I decided to return it so that I could go and buy a clock which I promptly ate instead. Then I went to Steak 'n' Shake and ate fries. Lost my keys in this dream so I went to the Galpagos Islands and found my dead pullet who died because she ate too much chicken feed. When I found her I asked what she had on her mind and she said I ate fat chickens, even though I'm too tiny to even think. Then I told that one guy who over fed that one girl liquid dish soap instead of the sugar free cookies that should have been filled with poison, but instead it was a duck who lost it's mind. What's worse is the sugar cookies are made of lamancha goat poop and I want to shower with a chicken feather that I found in a dumpster behind McDonald's. So, I asked myself..."What would Jesus say if he knew what I was going to do with all the chickens I brought home today to use for my pillow factory?

Back
Top Bottom