$30 Coop/Run build EXTREME FREECYCLING!

Quote:
Ofcourse I didn't explain how it was free... My parents purchased these panels for my dog towards the beginning of highschool, when I moved out after highschool they let me take them with me! So yes even technically they were 100% free to me... the fact that I've had them for 14+ years just ads to the "use" they've supported!
wink.png

Quote:
Not in my yard... one now and then... I got 80+ last year (I love the new Gamo rifle the wife got me for fathers day last year)! I only see one or so a week anymore, and their season opens soon
thumbsup.gif

You can hunt squirrels in town where you live here we can't shot a firearm in town.

Last summer I had 14 hens that where laying only getting maybe 4 eggs a day. Then started finding eggs on the ground in the pen, I saw a few squirrels up in the trees did not think much about it till one day I had some eggs in a bowl in the coop/pen area while I cleaned turned my back turn around there is a squirrel trying to carry off an egg. I tell the family they laugh at me until about 2 weeks later DS went out with our beagle mix who hates squirrels (good dog) and my son sees this squirrel coming out of the coop carrying an egg our dog goes chasing after the squirrel who drops the egg and run dog missed that squirrel by inches they were using the door to the pen/coop area while the girls where free ranging then going in right after they laid. I started leaving the dog out with the chickens no more lost eggs.
rant.gif
and the family believed me. I need to get an air gun so I can shot them we have way to many here.

When is this season start hmmmm I am a thinking now. I need to get my son his hunting licenses

i hate squirrels, they're just rats with better tails!

ginger c. :

Quote:
Ofcourse I didn't explain how it was free... My parents purchased these panels for my dog towards the beginning of highschool, when I moved out after highschool they let me take them with me! So yes even technically they were 100% free to me... the fact that I've had them for 14+ years just ads to the "use" they've supported!
wink.png

Not in my yard... one now and then... I got 80+ last year (I love the new Gamo rifle the wife got me for fathers day last year)! I only see one or so a week anymore, and their season opens soon
thumbsup.gif

You can hunt squirrels in town where you live here we can't shot a firearm in town.

Last summer I had 14 hens that where laying only getting maybe 4 eggs a day. Then started finding eggs on the ground in the pen, I saw a few squirrels up in the trees did not think much about it till one day I had some eggs in a bowl in the coop/pen area while I cleaned turned my back turn around there is a squirrel trying to carry off an egg. I tell the family they laugh at me until about 2 weeks later DS went out with our beagle mix who hates squirrels (good dog) and my son sees this squirrel coming out of the coop carrying an egg our dog goes chasing after the squirrel who drops the egg and run dog missed that squirrel by inches they were using the door to the pen/coop area while the girls where free ranging then going in right after they laid. I started leaving the dog out with the chickens no more lost eggs.
rant.gif
and the family believed me. I need to get an air gun so I can shot them we have way to many here.

When is this season start hmmmm I am a thinking now. I need to get my son his hunting licenses​

i hate squirrels, they're just rats with better tails!

So do I. I blame boyd and his army of ninja squirrels.

Quote:
wink.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

rant.gif

When is this season start hmmmm I am a thinking now. I need to get my son his hunting licenses

No it's not allowed, I believe in town you're supposed to live trap them, and the "furbearers liscense" is what covers squirrels I believe (but it may not require one... Check kdwp.com for season info)... I just have a new Gamo Whisper (super quiet) and free range of about 200 yards around my house due to very understanding neighbors! They hang out in the oak trees and chuck acorns at ya, nobody likes them and they were a HUGE neighborhood problem until everyone agreed go for it... Beings as I grew up shooting competition shoots (and don't miss) I made it a game.... Best was 12 in a day!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
wink.png

thumbsup.gif

rant.gif

No it's not allowed, I believe in town you're supposed to live trap them, and the "furbearers liscense" is what covers squirrels I believe (but it may not require one... Check kdwp.com for season info)... I just have a new Gamo Whisper (super quiet) and free range of about 200 yards around my house due to very understanding neighbors! They hang out in the oak trees and chuck acorns at ya, nobody likes them and they were a HUGE neighborhood problem until everyone agreed go for it... Beings as I grew up shooting competition shoots (and don't miss) I made it a game.... Best was 12 in a day!
thumbsup.gif

Want to come take care of my problem I really hate squirrels they can't get into the coop right now since the girls are locked in. I need to find out what I can do they are just over run this area.
barnie.gif
oh well as long as they leave my eggs alone I am fine. Just let the beagle mix and husky out now and they run.

Back
Top Bottom