I Will Love! :)
10 Years
Jun 29, 2009
Central SC
My Coop
My Coop
Rebel Roo Here Guys!
wink.png

Well... the weather warmed up here in Central SC, and the Bobs went crazy! Here we go! Here's an auction for 35 (plus extras) of our popular Giant Georgia Bobwhite.
35629_giant_georgias_2-15-2011.jpg

They are beautiful and lively and plump! Some of them are really getting large, but man do they fly well!
smile.png
Thanks for lookin'... Wade
www.RushLanePoultry.com

My Response to the BYC Challenge:
Here's a (1 year old Slate Blue Chukar Roo) compared to one of my (3 year old Georgia Hens)
I wish that she would have stayed still without me having to clamp her wings... "oh well" But... Look at my hand around her, I'm 6'4" 375 lbs and my hand will only go half-way around her. My daughter grabbed an A&M for the pic but it got away from her! We caught him later...
35629_georgia_hen_chukar_comparison_3-09-2011.jpg

Thanks for lookin' folks!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Some of these birds would easily be as big as 2 Coturnix quail...

So you are saying they are a size of a Chukar Partridge?

Large coturnix quail is 12-14 oz.

Chukar Parttridge about 24 oz

Georgia Giant quail ? oz ?

Quote:
Some of these birds would easily be as big as 2 Coturnix quail...

And Rebel Roo responds to the BYC Challenge! I'll post a pic tomorrow for comparison (since I have all 3 birds mentioned here)...
wink.png

Don't even bother with the pix. You have made it clear enough for me to get this auction.
Thanks
Michael Humphreys
18127 132nd pl SE
Snohomish, Wa.

Quote:

And Rebel Roo responds to the BYC Challenge! I'll post a pic tomorrow for comparison (since I have all 3 birds mentioned here)...
wink.png

Still waiting for an image of those GG,s "as big as 2 Coturnix quail" pictured with coturnix before I bid.

Quote:
wink.png

Still waiting for an image of those GG,s "as big as 2 Coturnix quail" pictured with coturnix before I bid.

I posted a comparison pic with a chukar in the description.

Back
Top Bottom