---

do that!
And when you get tired of them, keep me in mind on them, LOL

just a side note, if it is possible for them to cross, I wouldnt, it would be a waste anyway, and too much of a risk to the small hens, the normal toms will out weigh these 4 to 1 at least.

Quail's hollar Farm :

Thanks everyone for your help, unfortunatley I don't have a camera (all my money goes into the birds). No one over here owns any toms, and the zoos don't have any available. I put some eggs in the incubator, hopefully i'll get something. I'll keep you all posted.

Yes please keep us posted .. At the least hopefully you will get 1 male to hatch.. Good luck Happy Hatching vibes sent your way...​

Quail's hollar Farm :

Thanks everyone for your help, unfortunatley I don't have a camera (all my money goes into the birds). No one over here owns any toms, and the zoos don't have any available. I put some eggs in the incubator, hopefully i'll get something. I'll keep you all posted.

Try to get some pics of them,sure someone around would have a camera........maybe someone on here could sex them...the sex is harder to see with these turkey.​

Back
Top Bottom