Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Okay, I was going to wait and tell you guys about my new website when it was up, but decided to go ahead and give you guys a sneak peek about what my website is going to be about!
big_smile.png

I have saved every Coop, Chicken, Quail, Turkey picture etc that is on BYC. ( I hope you guys don't mind! ) And on my website I am going to have abunch of different photo galleries that have all the pictures/plans of coops and every picture of chickens I have ever saved on my website! I thought it would be nice for all the people that are trying to figure out what kinda coop to build if they had some ideas! So when I get my website up they can go to it and see every coop picture they want!
Just wanted to give your guys a peek!
wink.png

A lot of the pics here are copyrighted either by BYC or the owners of the pics who gave BYC the right to use them. You might want to contact Nifty-Chicken about permissions.
smile.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

When I copy a picure, I right click and click "Save As" and then put it in folder. Every picture I have let me copy it.
smile.png

Yes, but you need to ask permission to use other people's photos or they get angry.​

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

When I copy a picure, I right click and click "Save As" and then put it in folder. Every picture I have let me copy it.
smile.png

Just because you can save it and copy it, does not mean the pictures is not copy righted. Before you use other peoples picture, it is polite to ask for permission. Sometimes if you are not careful, stealing a picture just because you can save it to your computer can get you into legal trouble.

Just because I can reach into a cash register and take all the money out, does not mean that I can legally do it, and it is stealing. Same with just being able to download a picture.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom