3rd Handmade Jewelry and jewelry Supplies Swap!!! NEW NEW 3rd Swap!!!

Still open!!!
big_smile.png
i cant wait to get my swap want to do more then one at a time but i dont have much stuff!

Quote:
if you go through all that you have and reorganize it, you will be amazed at how much you truely have, I know I was, I thought I had gotten rid of everything last month. I don't know if I sent to you or not but whoever it was got a lot of stuff, I had 3 swappers and all three got a lot of stuff LOL. I was cleaning out the box, I knew I had bought a lot of stuff I thought I would use, then I realized there was no use for most of it. So I got rid of it, or rather rehomed stuff I didnt need. LMAO. Nothing wrong with any of it, a lot of it was bought in bulk or I had more than I needed, etc. Either way, I made room for more, I just reorganized again, man, I have enough for 4 swaps, lol. So I am doing 4 hahaha.

I thought I would be less busy when school started but I was wrong!! My youngest has an IEP coming up soon!!! I can't wait till hes in school!!

Quote:
if you go through all that you have and reorganize it, you will be amazed at how much you truely have, I know I was, I thought I had gotten rid of everything last month. I don't know if I sent to you or not but whoever it was got a lot of stuff, I had 3 swappers and all three got a lot of stuff LOL. I was cleaning out the box, I knew I had bought a lot of stuff I thought I would use, then I realized there was no use for most of it. So I got rid of it, or rather rehomed stuff I didnt need. LMAO. Nothing wrong with any of it, a lot of it was bought in bulk or I had more than I needed, etc. Either way, I made room for more, I just reorganized again, man, I have enough for 4 swaps, lol. So I am doing 4 hahaha.

Missred...I was on(I guess I still am) Etsy and on ArtFire as WhimsybyMari. I closed down due to a broken shoulder, but feel the urge to get back in the saddle soon. Your shop is lovely.

Mari

Quote:

Missred...I was on(I guess I still am) Etsy and on ArtFire as WhimsybyMari. I closed down due to a broken shoulder, but feel the urge to get back in the saddle soon. Your shop is lovely.

Mari

thank you, and solarquail, I deal mostly with silver, but if I come across some copper findings, I will keep you in mind
wink.png
. I have quite a bit of silver stuff and glass beads going out this month.

Back
Top Bottom