3rd Handmade Jewelry and jewelry Supplies Swap!!! NEW NEW 3rd Swap!!!

Quote:
YAY sssoooooo glad you liked it all! I thought the glow beads were nifty I was fond of the monkey too but had no use for it LOL.

stupid question.... I think I only got two of my swaps.... barebottoms and solar quails..... I am not feelin too hot lately so can someone figure that out? LMAO

Quote:
Thanks my sweet. I thought I had read you also had little people too. This was my first time on computer in awhile, I left Thursday for a retreat in the Smokies with 26 women from church. We had a wonderful time shopping, sightseeing and the best was the Bible we did.

Looking forward to my swap,

I got both my swaps from missred and momsfolly and I love all of it! You guys are awesome...thank you so much.
smile.png

I just wanted to let everyone know that my hard drive failed and I am borrowing my moms comp which is quite slow and is pissing me off but i will update everything asap. things seem to go bad for me all at once. then are good for awhile. hopefully things dont go down the crapper again!!!

edit: i cant spell sometimes lol

Last edited:
Quote:
wooo suzy reread your post..... ruh row.... no biggie for me I have a mouth like a sailor but the staff will probably catch that, LOL.

I got all my swaps thanks EVERYONE! Loved it all. I especially love getting all the gemstones! awesomeness! thanks again!

Seriously, the swap partner list was on my hard drive and now its gone i dont know who my swapper is!!!

Back
Top Bottom