3rd times the charm-SUCCESSFUL HATCH & SHIPPED EGGS TOO!

TerriLaChicks

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 23, 2008
Central Louisiana
Thanks to ALL of you on this forum--your support, your advice, your generosity in sharing knowledge--thank you thank you!
I failed in my first 2 hatches, cried, swore never again, came back here, read, studied, learned, took notes, decided to try one more time, as I can not get any of the kind of chickens I want around here.
I have a successful hatch going of Ameracauna chicks. They are from an Eggbid auction from Cowgirl75446 in NE Texas-her birds are beautiful, the eggs were large, gorgeous shades of light blue, clean, healthy, she sent 15 of them. My first 2 just popped out! they are I think blue--maybe black-her birds are BBS. Will post pics when I get a chance, have to go hover over the hatcher right now-

almost forgot to add--in the incubator currently have Marans and Welsummers, some from one of our forum members here & some from Anissa (Cowgirl), so more fun to come!

Last edited:
Congrats! So eggciting
smile.png

Congrats....aren't you glad you didn't give up? I've gotten several batches of eggs from her. All the chicks I've hatched from her are very nice. I've got some due to hatch next week that are her eggs.

OK I think I've figured out the pic posting process (say that 3 times fast, lol)

Deb, that isn't the person I got my eggs from, but Good Luck w/your Black Langshans--they are regal birds!!

still no action on my remaining eggs & that concerns me, but-there's still time. For the record, the 2nd one that hatched gave NO warning whatsoever--no cheeps, no movement, nothing--just suddenly blasted through. Who'd a thunkit?

9393_twochicks.jpg

Has anyone delt with bare bottom farms? Their names are Pat and Dennis Pisapia. I would love any feedback on their Marans.

Back
Top Bottom