4 Bantam Salmon Faverolles Pullets!

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
I need to make room for the chicks I have hatching soon and my Mom has decided I have to many eggs in the incubator to keep these guys. I have 4 Bantam salmon and Blue salmon Faverolles pullets they might actually be a quad can't tell yet. They are from hattricksilkies bloodlines. I also have 4 bantam blrw chicks from hattricksilkies one has very badly curled toes and I need to either cull it or send it to someone who will take care of it. The injury was from hatching not genetic. The other blrw chicks are 2 splashes and 1 black laced. These are $5 each for pickup in Towson MD.

4305_p1080396.jpg

4305_p1080400.jpg

4305_p1080409.jpg

Here are my adult faverolles who are parents of two fav chicks
4305_p1080386.jpg

4305_p1080377.jpg

4305_p1080275.jpg

Last edited:
Turns out it looks like 4 faverolles pullets not 2 pairs after all! They are still $5 but if no one takes this deal the price will go up with time.

Henry

Quote:
I am going to try and go not sure yet though. By then I will have more faverolles pairs and possibly a few LF cockerals and maybe one or two pairs. I might also have some frizzle chicks depending on wether they hatch. Let me know if your still interested when its closer to show time and I will let you know what I have.

Henry

Curled toes are genetic in favs. I have bred favs for 8 years. You must cull them out or it comes back to haunt you. I did the shoe thing in the beginning and it did more harm in the long run. If you want the birds for pets, etc. then it is fine, but for breeding...not so much!

Last edited:
Quote:
The face don't have curled toes one wyndotte does and its going to be culled. I would inveterate breed a bird with deformed body parts. Thanks for the advice though. Do you still have favs?

Henry,

My wife and I are interested in your 4 pullets. Exactly what we want. We live in the Panhandle of WV and can pick them up if they are still available.

Luke

Back
Top Bottom