4 chickens need a good home

I do have pics on my page but I could send you a text with Pics I live in the Bay Area an I'd rather not ship my girls don't think they'd like that ... There free range girls and I'd like them to go to a farm

I do have pics on my page but I could send you a text with Pics I live in the Bay Area an I'd rather not ship my girls don't think they'd like that ... There free range girls and I'd like them to go to a farm
totally get it Im in San Antonio heights part of upland and my girls free range in backyard spoiled get loads of bugs herbs I holistically raise mine. I could only get by shipping so I guess no then:( Hoping u get a good home

They would be free range on 10 acres. In a barn at night. Hope you are not far. I wouldn't want them shipped either.
Arline

Are you still looking for a home? I'm in Bay Area, ours are free range and will be moving to4 acres in the next month.

Lisa

I have three roosters. Need more hens for them. I can not take any more roosters. Doylestown is 15 minutes from where I live. I just got this e mail.\
Arline

Back
Top Bottom