1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

4 free chicks Bay Area

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by gunnarmcc, Dec 2, 2013.

1. gunnarmcc

gunnarmcc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2011
    SSF, CA
    I have 4 chicks (2 ee girls 1 ee cockeral and a welsummer girl) all born 10/18 they are still inside in my brooder under the heat lamp but they free range almost everyday in my yard for an hour or so the I just ended up with to many chicks from my last order

2. Brechin

Brechin Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2012
    East Bay, CA
    Are these still available? I am in Pittsburg CA and I need some friends for my singleton chick that lost all her friends to a stray dog. We have since solved the problem of faulty fence where the dog got in, but this baby is about the same age and is all alone! I am allowed to have only hens, no roos allowed. Can you tell me where you are exactly? Thanks!

3. gunnarmcc

gunnarmcc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2011
    SSF, CA
    I am in south San Francisco which is closer to the airport they are still available and no problem about the rooster I found someone who is able to take him

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by