Family owned, family run
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Florida - Space Coast
Buy It Now - 4 sale listing

Khaki Campbell Hatching Eggs

$3.00/egg up to 18 total in a medium flat rate box

flat rate priority shipping: $15.00

High egg production ducks (laying more a year than chickens)

Non flighty flock, free range during the day, fed Mazuri waterfowl feed and whole grains

A 2012 Drake from our flock too Champion Light Duck and Champion Duck last week being shown by a 4H kid,
who now moves to the FL State fair with him.

feel free to ask any questions.

Orders can be PM'd here through BYC or e-mail [email protected]

*******Your eggs will be shipped in bubble wrap with packing peanuts to ensure the eggs arrive in the best condition possible, however once the package leaves my hands I can not be responsible for the handling of your package. The post office has been known to delay packages, drop and throw them, and expose them to high heat. For these reasons I can't be held responsible for their handling and care once I had them over to the post office. All of our eggs are test set long before we offer eggs for sale. We have 96-100 hatch rates with our incubators here on the farm.

Last edited:
Aspen, the SA are Holderread the Khaki are metzer originally with 4 additional private breeders since. We breed them for egg production, this fall there were culls for SOP. (no yellow bills, no white, medium bodied, good neck)

Aspen, the SA are Holderread the Khaki are metzer originally with 4 additional private breeders since. We breed them for egg production, this fall there were culls for SOP. (no yellow bills, no white, medium bodied, good neck)
If I can get my incubators up and running I might just have to contact you for some eggs. Thanks sugar

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom