4+ Split Lavender Sex-Link EE's

chicken stalker

TOS Rocks!
Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
I just had a total realization that my barred rock that is in my Lavender Ameraucana Breeding pen will produce Split Lavender Sex-Link EE's. The resulting males will feather out like a barred rock and the females will feather out to be black. The males may also have the characteristic white head spot, but don't quote me because I haven't hatched any of these out myself. Crossing the chicks will result in a lavender barred EE. I will ship as soon as I get enough eggs (I'll probably send 6), maybe Thursday if she cooperates. I will send them priority mail with a tracking number. Paypal only to ensure freshness.

Here's mom
IMG_2597.jpg

Here's dad
IMG_3747.jpg

NO WAY! thats so cool! My bator is full to the tilt but I am so watching this and whoever buys them so I know how they hatch out for next time my bator is empty:)

Ok...I am really in love with the lavender ameraucana that I hatched out from you...he/she will be staying! I can not believe that you are putting these up as my bator is seriously over full right now.
th.gif

I must ...resist....getting...a second...bator...nah - I am off to ebay!
gig.gif

Quote:
That is just mean mean mean!!! how dare you!
hit.gif
LOL EVIL!!!!

LOL Evil? Ohh it's going to be like purple haze around here by summer. Did I mention I'm ordering some lavenders from John Blehm to diversify my flock and to work on my special project. Ohh wait that would be evil....muuhhhahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom