4 week old EE's pic HEAVY

I want to add that I spoke to their seller. They were from Ideal, and the seller said they usually got 1 roo out of 100 chicks... They couldn't believe that I might have 2...

I want to add that I spoke to their seller. They were from Ideal, and the seller said they usually got 1 roo out of 100 chicks... They couldn't believe that I might have 2...

With sexed pullets I usually get 2-4 roos out of 25 chicks... so it's not impossible that you have 2.

Luckily from the new photos I'm really hoping that Taffy and Jade are pullets! So far nothing definitive on those two that says "roo."

I agree...Betty n Nameless look to be cockerals. The lighter two are going to turn out to be very beautiful pullets I believe. Love the colors!

Well, the nameless one has started crowing. the other male just fights the others.

I got a new one, hoping to have a girl. Please tell me what you think. She? is closer to Jade's (the gray and white one). Taffy is the big white one, and she is 6.5 weeks. So Jade and the new chick are just a bit younger.

New one in the back, young roo (6.5 weeks) in the front

New one, Jade, Taffy - Hoping all pullets?

Back
Top Bottom