4 White Sebastopol Hatching Eggs

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
The sebastopols are getting into the swing of things and I am preselling four eggs, they should be available within the next 10 days. This will include eggs from each of my three breeding trios.

My birds are set up in breeding pens and I do not "field breed". I know who the eggs come from and who the gander is who bred the goose. I am working for a specific goal on my lines, not just propagating the birds.

My lines are an old mix of Holderread, Metzer and Overton birds. I do not consider a bird show quality just because of the lineage, like some who believe anything from Holderreads is show quality. Yes, he has bred some nice birds, but not everyone is show quality. Just like here, not every gosling hatched is a show winner. Once you choose the breeding, you are the breeder.

I show my birds at APA sanctioned shows. I have several wins for this flock including: Champion Goose, Champion Waterfowl, Reserve of Show and recently Reserve Waterfowl Trio at the Crossroads.

There will be no extras on this auction because I will not put more than four in a box. Shipping is $15.00. I am NPIP certified and AI clean. I haven't got my permit for VA yet, but will soon.

Please post reply to bid, the bidding starts at $40.00.

This listing will end on March 15, at 6:00 pm PST. It will end exactly at 6, any bids after 6:00 or on the dot will not be valid the time the bid is entered must say 5:59.??. If you pay by Paypal, you pay fees.

Last edited:
If I don't have my time zones mixed up..I think I won this auction.
Jean please PM me your paypal and I will have it to you by tomorrow morning. I am off to bed now. Looking forward to the opportunity to hatch some geese from your flock. I have admired them for a long time.

WOO HOO!!

Good luck at the show! Talk to you on Sunday.

Took my eggs see how you are...
hide.gif
hahahahahah congrats. Now I know where to get eggs.
hide.gif
there I go again. lol Good luck on your hatching baby goslings. Better see pics when they come about. lol

CJ-
I had to have them....have you seen the quality of her birds? I so need some new blood and some geese that are better than mine...improvements improvements. You could have overbid me. I am sure Jean wouldn't have minded. LOL!
I have plans on picking up a few more from another flock I admire. I am still incubating some of my own though. Show babies are really hard to get. I hatch out over 100 silkie chicks to have a couple that MAY show. I would like to be as proud of my Sebbies as I am of the silkies I produce.
Lori

CJ-
I had to have them....have you seen the quality of her birds? I so need some new blood and some geese that are better than mine...improvements improvements. You could have overbid me. I am sure Jean wouldn't have minded. LOL!
I have plans on picking up a few more from another flock I admire. I am still incubating some of my own though. Show babies are really hard to get. I hatch out over 100 silkie chicks to have a couple that MAY show. I would like to be as proud of my Sebbies as I am of the silkies I produce.
Lori

I was on her site the sebbies are beautiful. I have been trying for almost 3 years now for a trio but no luck.
She pm'd me as she saw my wanted ad. but I told her I would not bid against someone I know as my friend.
I will keep waiting. I don't have any yet but someday. Let me know and send pics when they hatch. cj

Back
Top Bottom