Closed for clean up.

People.

If you are not interested in purchasing these birds, LEAVE the thread.

The rules WILL be enforced regarding flaming and trolling.

If your post was edited. That is your warning. Continued violation of the rules may earn you a BYC Vacation.

I recently purchased some Hamburg bantams from Dan and I can say that One Earth Farm has amazing customer service and will freely give assistance to ensure that you have success in the care and breeding of your birds. One Earth Farm = quality
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Dan

Thanks for the kind words you sent me Dan i plan on trying to create my own laced brahmas just as a goal but i will certainly be getting birds from you in the future(when i got the money lol) you have amazing birds and can not wait to own my very own flock of these beautiful creatures....

thanks
James

Dan is awesome! I got eggs from him back in June for a July hatch and with them came the promise to help with anything he could. He has answered so many of my crazy emails on breeding. Anyone else would of blocked me. I have Buff Laced and Gold Laced and they are all beautiful! Dan went above and beyond when it came to shipping eggs and he is more than fair. I owe him a ton for all his help. Hey Dan, I will pay you in Brahma eggs...lol ...Thanks Dan for these beautiful birds and the chance to work with the breed!

Anna

Last edited:
I seriously would almost consider taking out a loan to buy these birds, lol. Too bad I haven't quite finished with school yet and I have a baby on the way so paying back said loan would not work lol. Maybe later in the summer or next year......Lord, they are just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom