48hr Poultry/egg Auction

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
ATTENTION:
OKAY THIS THREAD HAS ABOUT DIED DUE TO THE HOT WEATHER ON NO ONE HATCHING RIGHT NOW. YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO KEEP POSTING OFFERS BUT IT WILL PRETTY MUCH BE LIKE THE OTHER AUCTION WHERE ONCE THE OFFER IS POSTED IT RUNS FOR 48HRS AND UP TO THE BIDDER AND THE SELLER IF THE EGGS TO KEEP UP WITH THEM. ONCE THINGS PICK BACK UP IN THE FALL WE'LL PICK THIS AUCTION BACK UP. THANKS!!

Ok, they Crazy 24hr auction has been a blast for me and a big help on finding buyers for my eggs. I will continue to suport that thread, but I know alot of people are getting confused on whats up for bid, and its getting hard to keep up with to update all the current bids. I'm goin to try this If it work its works if not The other auction is still going strong.....Heres the link to that thread, check it out also... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=135497&p=1

Ok
I'm goin to try this auction like this. Lets keep it 10 offers at a time, and have the auction start at the same time for all the offers. I will keep the Subject line updated as taking offers or auction open. Once the auction starts it will run for 48 hours and once the 48hrs is over the highest bidder on each offer wins. Once The post has 5 offers and I'm aware of it I will start the auction. If anyone has any ideas just pm me or feel free to ask any questions...

Please provide pic's if you can, If eggs are being offered post amount up for bid, type and any details you think might help you sell your offer. Also post if you prefer a reserve to be met.

Also if 10 offers are not posted within 48hrs of the first offer I will start the auction with whatever offers have been posted

Watch the Title of this thread If it says {{{Taking offers}}} we're still waiting on enough offers, and It'll say {{{Bidding Open}}} when the Auctions Have started. I'd like to keep all the Auctions starting and Ending at the same time so there is no confusion on what ends when. Hope I didnt confuse ya.. Thanks

Also heres the Link to the Positive Feedback on sellers if you want to check that out on the sellers..... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=42632

******Payment should be recieved by seller no later then 24hrs after auction has ended, unless stated different in their post or buyer and seller have made some previous arrangement. Its not fair to the sellers or buyers to have to repost eggs that have not been paid for. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WANT THE EGGS THAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON, IF YOU PLACE A BID YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT TO PAY FOR THESE EGGS IF YOU WIN. I know sometimes things come up and we (as in sellers) understand reasonable excuses.Also, If buyers or sellers have had previous bad transactions, and not followed through with their end of the deal we ask you to not participate, Please let me know if you have had trouble with anyone thanks..************

SEE POST 3278 FOR WINNERS OF PREVIOUS AUCTION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auction ends at --- Eastern Time on--- Check post --- for ending time in your area

Last edited:
I can offer a dozen Buff Orp eggs. Pics are on my BYC Page. Paypal payment only with reserve of $10 to cover shipping/handling. Will ship these Thursday morning.

By the way...what is the link to the other Crazy 24 hour auction?

Last edited:
Questions about the rules.... OK, do we have to offer eggs we have now, or eggs we will have when the buyer wants them? Or is that up to us?

Like, as a seller, can I say I will have these on such and such a date? And can I ask a seller, will you have these available on such and such a date?

Or does it need to be seller has them now and buyer gets them as soon as payment is received?

I dont have a hatcher, that is why I wondered.

It sounds a lot less confusing to me.
smile.png

Less confusing would be good!

I can offer 6+ SQ Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs.
276.jpg

273.jpg

277.jpg

Shipping will be $12 with delivery confirmation. They will be shipped out on the 30th, unless a later date is preferred!

Back
Top Bottom