4H kids and mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
HaHa...that website looks like a BYC copy...
lau.gif

A lot of forums have the same set up like that. I like all the pics of ChickenDuck in the background.
love.gif

I don't like that site.
"You have to log in before you can access this section "
roll.png

I like BYC better.
They aren't as strict.
Alright,
Let me get this straight about 4H kids and mom ~
She had a fire,
not coming to BYC anymore,
opened a website,
and won't post here any more.
Will somebody try to give me the full story?

P.S. CarriBrown, try not to be TOOOO mean to her,
in case she dose come back.
Edit to add - Well I guess I was being kinda mean too I guess.
I didn't realize that was HER website.
WHOOPS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Eh, if that's what she wants to do, that's fine. I don't know if I'm totally out of line here, but I think she's being really selfish. Ok, maybe a few people hurt her feelings, but the majority of the BYC family offered their support and wellwishes. For her to just up and leave like that, start her own site (which does look similar to BYC) and all that, it just kind of rubs me the wrong way.

At any rate, hope that she recovered well from the fire and that her chickens are nice and happy, along with her other animals and such.

Well, the fully story as was visible on the boards...

She had a fire that destroyed her barn and killed some of her animals. There was a lot of support from the BYC family here, and some offered money to help her financially. Site staff said that we couldn't coordinate donations using the board, but did not limit us to taking if "offline." In the meantime, I think some people sent her some nasty e-mail, she took a lot of offense, and she left the site.

I think that's pretty much it in a nutshell. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, I felt badly for her, but she made some irrational decisions. The best time to make decisions is not when you are emotionally charge. Wait a bit till you calm down, then make them.

I'm not sure if the thread is still around. I'll look for it. It was locked, don't know if it was deleted or not.

Edit: I couldn't find the thread. I don't like how you can delete threads...

Last edited:
If you didnt read the thread that was involved in her decision, you probably can't truely understand her position, I read it, I understand it.

I don't think anyone here wants to go into the specific details of what happened because to do so would inherently cause one to take a position on it.

I think those who read the thread are ready to be done with it and those who didn't...
Well it just may never be completly clear to you, in fact for many people who read it, it may not be completely clear...

Cest la vie
big_smile.png

Live and let live
wink.png

And don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
jumpy.gif

Thats all I have to say on it.

If you didnt read the thread that was involved in her decision, you probably can't truely understand her position, I read it, I understand it.

I don't think anyone here wants to go into the specific details of what happened because to do so would inherently cause one to take a position on it.

I think those who read the thread are ready to be done with it and those who didn't...
Well it just may never be completly clear to you, in fact for many people who read it, it may not be completely clear...

Cest la vie
Live and let live
And don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Thats all I have to say on it.

Thank God!! I totally agree.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom