4th of July Photo Shoot & Trivia Game (Ends July 4th)

Do you remember what you did the rest of that day? 10000% not trying to start anything here, genuinely curious. I do, it was one of those "lifetime events" you hear people talk about for me.
I was too young to remember it. But my mom watched it on TV and says it was one of the most horrifying things she'd ever seen. To this day she will not watch any rocket launch.

It's not like I was at the Cape. Just the clear sky that day and the altitude. I had a view from a distance.
I get you. When Space X does a launch from Vandy, we see it in Phx. Crazy
IMG_20171222_201356_212.jpg

I was too young to remember it. But my mom watched it on TV and says it was one of the most horrifying things she'd ever seen. To this day she will not watch any rocket launch.
I was going to be an astronaut when I was a kid. Didn't get there. Many years later, I realized that was the day I subconsciously decided maybe that wasn't a good career path, and shot myself in the face all through school as a result.

If someone offered me a hop today, I'd take it without hesitation.

I was going to be an astronaut when I was a kid. Didn't get there. Many years later, I realized that was the day I subconsciously decided maybe that wasn't a good career path, and shot myself in the face all through school as a result.

If someone offered me a hop today, I'd take it without hesitation.
I get where you're coming from. It would be the experience of a few lifetimes. I've just seen too many IRL or film. I have things here. I just don't have the brass.

Back
Top Bottom