$5.00 Down Payment on Chick Order

rebbetzin

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 4, 2008
Tucson AZ
On my way back from the Airport I decided to stop by a feedstore at that end of town. I had never been there and I was a bit leary of going there because it is not in the best area of the city. I was pleasantly surprised to find it clean and bright, very organized, the livestock they had were in spotlessly clean cages. It was the cleanest feedstore I have seen so far.

They are way more organized than the feedstore that is just a few blocks from me. And a big plus, they take orders for chicks!! Something the other feedstores don't do. I am well on my way now to getting my baby chicks!! I put down a big $5.00 for my four chicks!!! I am so excited!!

Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be posting baby chick photos!! I wonder if I can make some cute bonnets for them to wear for photos?

A bonnet and an apron would look very nice on a chicken I think!
jocker.gif

Congrats! I am glad you found such a nice clean feedstore...the babies will be in good hands until you pick them up and then they will go into better hands! Welcome to henhood 101
gig.gif

Quote:
I guess that's why we shouldn't "judge a book by it's cover". There are probably alot of nice businesses that get overlooked because of their area.Sadly that business could have been there before the area went bad.I'm glad you gave them a shot,you probably will be too. Will

Back
Top Bottom