1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

5-6 month old rooster in need of new home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by icukeisha, Sep 9, 2013.

1. icukeisha

icukeisha In the Brooder

May 30, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm not sure what breed he is but he is beautiful. He has recently hit "chicken puberty" as I call it. He is protective of my girls but I don't consider him overly aggressive. My daughters are 4 and 6 and are absolutely terrified of him because he chased them off a couple of times. They were running around chasing the littles and I think he was just doing his job. So my husband says he has to go. Again, I don't think he is overly aggressive. I would love for him to find a new home. Located in Pekin, IN. Will meet within a reasonable distance.

2. icukeisha

icukeisha In the Brooder

May 30, 2013
    He found a home!

3. TheNuttyChick

TheNuttyChick Songster

May 20, 2012
    CT
    Happy to hear! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: