5/7 so far hatched!!!

Jul 8, 2023
Ok I have 5 healthy babies so far at the end of day 20 out of 7.

The first pair started hatching at 4:30 this morning.

My last two eggs are not pipped yet. Can I take the early birds out they are quite restless or is it best to leave them in for a little while longer.

I was going to take the three oldest out who have fluffed. And leave the youngest two in to keep encouraging the last two eggs??

My last two eggs are not pipped yet. Can I take the early birds out they are quite restless or is it best to leave them in for a little while longer.

I was going to take the three oldest out who have fluffed. And leave the youngest two in to keep encouraging the last two eggs??
It's up to you. If they're fluffy and moving then it is fine to take them out. It is also fine to keep them in for another day. But I would keep any chicks that still seem weak and aren't dry in the incubator.

What kind? Pics? 😍

I took the 3 out that hatched at 5 am and left the others in! I have two out and one hatching! I’m not sure my 7th one is going to make it I haven’t seen any action!

Attachments

• IMG_5046.jpeg
    IMG_5046.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5040.jpeg
    IMG_5040.jpeg
    389.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5034.jpeg
    IMG_5034.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5044.jpeg
    IMG_5044.jpeg