5 ducks for sale!!! SALEM OREGON!

Sassyducks

Hatching
Jul 29, 2023
I have 3 females and 2 male ducks that need to be re-homed. One of the males is a blue swedish duck and the other is a white and fawn runner duck. One female is a mallard, another is a magpie, and the last is a white and fawn runner duck. 2 males and 2 females are about 4 months old, while the last female is 3 months. They are for sale all together. The purchase will come with food, bowls, and a kiddie pool. Everything goes for $40. They all get along, and they grew up together. I dont have the right housing for them so i need to re-home them.

I have 3 females and 2 male ducks that need to be re-homed. One of the males is a blue swedish duck and the other is a white and fawn runner duck. One female is a mallard, another is a magpie, and the last is a white and fawn runner duck. 2 males and 2 females are about 4 months old, while the last female is 3 months. They are for sale all together. The purchase will come with food, bowls, and a kiddie pool. Everything goes for $40. They all get along, and they grew up together. I dont have the right housing for them so i need to re-home them.
You can also post in your state thread
That may help to find locals

@Miss Lydia do you know any members in this area you can tag

Hello, I'd love to re-home your females. I'm in Salem, OR.

Back
Top Bottom