5 full grown chickens available to good home

fiddleblue

Songster
10 Years
Jul 19, 2009
I have 5 chickens I am going to either give away or slaughter or have slaughered. They are 3 yrs 3 months old and slowing down in their egg laying. They still lay eggs but less frequently. I have obtained new chicks to replace them. If anyone would like any of these chickens either to adopt or slaughter and eat, you can pick them up at my home in the South Berkeley area of San Francisco Bay Area.

Available are: 1 Rhode Island Red, 2 Silver Laced Wyandotte, 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Ameraucana or Easter Egger.

Where are you?\
smile.png

The classified ad says where I am: in the SOuth Berkeley area of the San Francisco Bay Area.

The ad is the message that you responded to, the first message in this thread!!!! Are all your marbles in tact?

The ad is the message that you responded to, the first message in this thread!!!! Are all your marbles in tact?
Why are you so rude, mean, and a bully? So I missed a line. I was looking mainly in the yellow section. I thought that it was set apart as the ad, as opposed to the rest, which I thought was a regular post that I just briefly scanned.
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom