5 months old, gender confirmation please

@TheOddOneOut
Here is a pic of the white one (top) with a male hatched from the same group.
View attachment 3281539
I think the others (not the white ones in the middle) are pullets. I'm going to vote for slow-developing cockerel for the top white one, especially since when there are other more dominant cockerels around, the others can be slower to develop hormonally. But yes, please update when you figure it out, my (drama) llama wants to know...

If my track record holds, I'll get back from dropping off the 7 definite cockerels at the auction, only to have a couple at home crowing to each other how they fooled me!

Figures, right?!
Couldn't tell from the pictures, but any with pointy hackle feathers are cockerels. Sometimes late developing males will show that feature, while their combs are still 'ambivalent'.
Mary

White one in second picture is roo, I think. First pic, bird on the left looks pulletish. Middle bird in first pic is same as one in last picture? Need pics of comb and wattles, but feathers look pullletish to me.
Yes, it's the same in the first and third pic. I just took this pic, hopefully it shows what you wanted to see. Unfortunately the sun isn't on them.
20221005_091402.jpg

Back
Top Bottom