6+ bantam Silver Appleyard duck eggs - shipping included!

slackwater

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2010
SoMD
Update 6/9 - Back by popular demand - I've been hatching these myself, but keep getting requests for these, so figured I'd offer some for sale. Next shipment 6/15!

I'm a huge fan of ducks, but don't particularly like the messiness of full size breeds. These bantam silver appleyards let me have ducks while minimizing the mess. They are adorable, full of personality, with beautiful coloration.

In this sale, you will get 6+ fertile hatching eggs, carefully packaged and shipped via USPS. Shipping is included in the price. My feedback speaks to my ability to wrap eggs so that they arrive safely intact. However, as with all sales of shipped hatching eggs, I *cannot* guarantee your hatch rate! Factors such as temperature extremes, rough handling and x-raying the package can significantly impact your potential hatch rate - before the eggs are even delivered!

Last edited:
Hi I would love to add about 3 silver bantam ducks to my backyard flock. I don't need 18+ !! Do you ever ship ducklings, or just a small batch (5ish) of eggs. I could most likely hatch eggs under a broody hen.

I am having such a difficult time finding babies. Thanks, Sue

I am sorry for the delay and the fact that sudden temp increases slowed down their laying. I am refunding your money and notifying the next interested party on my list. Sorry that it didn't work out for you!

I am desperately looking for bantam Silver Appleyard fertilised eggs!
I'm not sure how old this forum is, but please let me know if there are any available!!

Thank you!!

I have been searching for about 6 to 8 Sliver Appleyard fertilized eggs for hatching if you still have any available I would be very interested! Thank you!

Update 6/9 - Back by popular demand - I've been hatching these myself, but keep getting requests for these, so figured I'd offer some for sale. Next shipment 6/15!

I'm a huge fan of ducks, but don't particularly like the messiness of full size breeds. These bantam silver appleyards let me have ducks while minimizing the mess. They are adorable, full of personality, with beautiful coloration.

In this sale, you will get 6+ fertile hatching eggs, carefully packaged and shipped via USPS. Shipping is included in the price. My feedback speaks to my ability to wrap eggs so that they arrive safely intact. However, as with all sales of shipped hatching eggs, I *cannot* guarantee your hatch rate! Factors such as temperature extremes, rough handling and x-raying the package can significantly impact your potential hatch rate - before the eggs are even delivered!
I would love to purchase some hatching eggs if you are still doing this !

If you are still doing this I’d be interest in some hatching eggs :)

Back
Top Bottom