6 Bearded Buff Silkie Hatching Eggs ~NY~

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
I have 6 Bearded Buff Silkie hatching eggs up for sale. The auction is for 6 eggs. If I get extra eggs I will send them, but I can not guarantee any extra eggs.

My last hatch was about 2 weeks ago. I have been having 100% fertility and several 100% hatches. Chicks have been hatching out with great toe spacing, large vaults, and great foot feathering.

I have 3 hens laying as of now. Eggs will be no more than 2-3 days old at the time of shipping. Eggs will NOT be washed. It is up to you if you want to wash them before incubating or not. Eggs will ship Tuesday the 13th or Wednesday the 14th (of October).

Payment is by PayPal instant payment only. Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can NOT guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. If you dont agree, then please don't bid. Shipping is only to the lower 48 states.

You can see pictures of my birds at www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl and at www.picturetrail.com/sundownwaterfowl

P9220007.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

P9220009.jpg

Forgot to add: If I dont get 6 eggs to ship out, you can either get a full refund or choose to wait.

Payment is required within 24 hours after auction ends, by paypal instant payment.

SilkiesOctober2009.jpg
7443_silkies_october_20091.jpg

Last edited:
I can say that her buffs are VERY nice, I have 3 of them and just love them, big crests good coloring!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom