6 Bearded Buff SILKIE hatching eggs *NY*

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
These are test eggs from my bearded buff silkie breeding stock. I have some eggs in the incubator and they are developing. You will get at least 6 eggs. I can not guarantee any extra eggs. Some will be from my 08 hatch hens, others will be from pullets that have been laying at least 3 weeks. Also, since the snow is melting there is mud on the ground, so the eggs might have to be cleaned before I send them. I only use hot water to clean them with.

PAYPAL REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END!

Shipping will be actual shipping. I will PM you after the auction ends asking for your zip code to figure out the shipping

Paypal Instant Payment only!

Will ship either Monday March 8th or Tuesday March 9th, but, If I cant ship the eggs out by March 15th at the latest, I will refund 100%. They have been laying good, but who knows with silkies.

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can't guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. PAYMENT REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER AUCTION ENDS.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl

SilkiesuptoJanuary23rd2010323.jpg
SilkiesuptoJanuary23rd2010335.jpg
SilkiesuptoJanuary23rd2010326.jpg
DSC00979.jpg
DSC01004.jpg
DSC00939.jpg
DSC00925.jpg

Quote:
Nope, I wash my own hatching eggs before I put them into the incubator. It have never interfered with my hatch rates or fertility rates. As long as you use hot water your fine. Using cold water makes the pours close on the egg, sucking in bacteria. I normally dont wash them, but its been muddy out because of all the snow melting. Im just wiping them off with a hot towel. Not scrubbing them or anything like that.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have several in the incubator right now that are developing. Yes, the stock has large crests. Im calling them test eggs, since I am having to wipe the mud off of the eggs, and because some will be pullet eggs.

Quote:
Shipping will be actual shipping cost, seperate from the bid. After the auction ends I will pm the winner asking for their zip to figure out the shipping. You can check your shipping at usps.com. The package will weight 1 lb 15 ounces. I ship priority mail.

P3020058.jpg
P3030078.jpg
P3030087.jpg
P3030105.jpg
P3030095.jpg

More pictures.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom