6+ BO eggs

hide.gif
everyone sure has a lot to say today huh!How about you give me a price and so I can get them in the mail today.

What I do is buy my boxes at walmart..they have the brown cardboard boxed that are nice and stiff for about .99 cents
big_smile.png
The lady at the po was trying to talk me into getting the flat rate boxes but ya, you would have to charge a lot to be able to make anything on the eggs that way, so I see where your coming from when charging that much but most people don't want to pay that much. Good luck selling your eggs. I would love buff orps but can't hatch anything until my BBS orps grow up and get out in the hen house.

You can get the Priority Boxes from the PO for free, and just use actual shipping weight. Thats the cheapest way Ive found to ship. In fact if you go to the PO website, you can order them in 25 box lots, and they ship them to you for free. Cant get much easier than that.

I tried three times to order the free boxes but they NEVER once got delivered
sad.png
Not sure why and when I call they are not sure why. Maybe someone grabs them from my door before I have a chance to get to them
idunno.gif

Ask your PO to order them for you. They can get them delivered right there and you can just pick them up.

Sorry Siz,

Didn't want to cause any issues....lol....was just clairifying. I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a few more BO around....debating on how bad I wanted them.
wink.png
Too tempting....

Gotta Love thos Orps!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom