6+ Buff\Lemon Barred Bantam Cochin ~NPIP~

swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
This auction is for 6 Buff Barred(some call the lighter "Lemon") eggs I always try to include an extra or two if they are laid. Please note** There is a possibility of getting solid buff from these eggs. I have raised these for a few years and buff always seem to pop up in the mix...Just letting you know before hand. I do not have any solid buff cochins setup for breeding. These are still "work in progress". I will have some young stock available this fall..and several roos(I have hatch a few of them...
wink.png
).
I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box. I DO NOT guarantee hatch-ability due to shipping and your incubation methods. Handling Shipping(Priority Mail) $12.00...Please pay by Paypal after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. Paypal is [email protected]
NPIP # 64-1039

thanks for looking and Happy bidding

LEMBAR3e.jpg

BUFBHENe.jpg

LEMBARe.jpg

Last edited:
Some people call the lighter buff colored "Lemon", so that is why I put that in the listing. I have also edited the listing so it is clearer. Sorry. I will get a pic of the lighter color. With dealing with normal barred the coloring of the roos with single barring and double barring is very visual, not the same case with buff since buff varies in 'shades' of buff. I have hatched light roos from barred to solid buff matings.

the buff barred are beautiful....but the chance of a lemon or solid buff is to big s chance for me at this time with only 6 eggs....thats a 50 50 I wont get one of those beautiful buff barred...and my honey is threatning to have a chicken fry now.....like he would so not get away with it....are you gonna sell any chicks come fall or spring?

I will have a few started\\mature birds available this fall\\winter. I do have some solid buff hatch out but maybe only around 25% if that much. I have definitely hatched more barred chicks than solid buff. Had I not ordered several hundred quail eggs to hatch I would have room to hatch these .

When do you expect to start selling the young ones? What are you asking for pairs and trios?
Will you ship them when the weather cools?
Thanks
Danny

I want them so bad but just cant afford them....but must tell you how so very beautiful they are.....you have done some beautiful breeding there....they look like butterscotch christmas candy.....

Back
Top Bottom