6 Cream Legbar pullets and 6 Blue Copper Marans (straight run) San Francisco Bay area

DeborahSfbay

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 28, 2014
Union City California
I have 6 Cream legbar Pullets from the Jill Rees line. Hatched 5/7

Legbar Pullets 15 each
Legbar Roos 5 each (both Roosters are nice but one looks like he will be the "total cream/no copper")

I like to keep chicks till they are 1 week old before selling them to make sure they are healthy. I can also keep chicks till they are 6 weeks old for 10 dollars extra each if needed

I vaccinate for Mareks and feed medicated chick starter.

I live in Union City just off 880. Local pickup only.

I also have hatched the same day
6 Blue copper marans (straight run) legs fully feathered 12 each
7 olive eggers (BCM/Ameraucana Straight run) 12 each.

Last edited:
I have 6 Cream legbar Pullets from the Jill Rees line. Hatched 5/7

Legbar Pullets 15 each
Legbar Roos 5 each (both Roosters are nice but one looks like he will be the "total cream/no copper")

I like to keep chicks till they are 1 week old before selling them to make sure they are healthy. I can also keep chicks till they are 6 weeks old for 10 dollars extra each if needed

I vaccinate for Mareks and feed medicated chick starter.

I live in Union City just off 880. Local pickup only.

I also have hatched the same day
6 Blue copper marans (straight run) legs fully feathered 12 each
7 olive eggers (BCM/Ameraucana Straight run) 12 each.

Hello,
Any olive eggers left? Pick up after 6/16
Thank you,
Michelle

I am waiting to see which olive eggers are pullets. If I have any extra pullets left over I'll let you know. I do have two cream legbars pullets available. I'll update my post.

I am interested in getting 4 pullets, preferably 2 of each, olive eggers & cream legbars, however, I can't do anything until after 6/17. Leaving Sunday for a week. Can I get them upon my return?

Yes, I can keep them till the 17th. I might need another week or so to confirm the sex of the olive eggers. Also the price was for week old chicks. I sell the coop ready for 25 each. Let me know if you're still interested.

Deborah
510 207 7581

Yes I am still interested, thank you! I will call you Saturday morning, 6/17. I really appreciate your help.

Michelle
925 890 1705

Back
Top Bottom