6+ extras Serama Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Jun 11, 2011.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    The girls are laying like crazy right now so I have a few extra eggs that need a home! [​IMG]

This auction is for 6 + any extra eggs from my own new line of Seramas - Castle Delights! You can see more photos of my Seramas and get more information about them and my packing/shipping of the eggs from my website http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoomommy/sets/72157626695328783/

I have Class A, B and C birds and fertility rates are running very high (80-90%) so far in these pens. Currently, the only birds laying are from my smooth pens (but one carries the frizzled gene), but I will have frizzled, frizzled silkied and silkied later this summer and fall.

These eggs will ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation on Monday or Tuesday, June 13th or 14th (depending on cleared payment). I am not responsible for the eggs once they leave my possession (ie post office handling, weather, incubation techniques, etc) but I pride myself on my customer service (I have a 100% positive rating on Ebay as a seller) so please contact me with any concerns or problems after receiving your eggs and we will work it out!

Since this is a short auction with a quick turnaround ship date, payment is expected within 24 hours of the auction closing. I accept Paypal only - no Echecks! I will not ship the eggs until payment has cleared.

Happy Bidding and Hatching!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HatchingFever

HatchingFever Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    I might havee to bid

3. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:[​IMG] I have a dozen up for auction and will be putting more on too over the next few weeks too.

4. luvinrunnin

luvinrunnin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2011
    Wish I had an incubator!

5. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:I have an LG I'm going to be listing for $25....it's very light so shipping is only about $15. Not the best incubator, and it's a still air, but it does hatch out Seramas [​IMG] All of my winter hatches came from it.

6. HatchingFever

Feb 8, 2011
    20.50 im going to get these eggs dont try and stop me

7. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:[​IMG] lol

8. itsiebitsiefarm

itsiebitsiefarm Professional Egg Stacker

Dec 31, 2010
    Lake Wales, FL
    O, Hatching Fever.....I'm not going to fight, for these 6. I really need more than 6. lol
    Now for her 12 auction...I will fight till the end. [​IMG]
    May the best Man win, that one.
    But thanks for PMing me, asking how much I bid, on this auction. Never had anyone do that before. (shrug)

Happy bidding, Hatching Fever! [​IMG]

9. HatchingFever

Feb 8, 2011
    I got this i just bought 2 serama roosters yesterday and i only have 1 B class hen

10. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:I love it when everyone is friendly [​IMG] Don't worry, I have more and yes, there is the dozen + auction coming up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by