6 goose eggs

BellLisamo

Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
Tombstone, AZ
I have way too many goose eggs right now, and don't have room left in my incubator for them! I have 6 in my incubator right now, and only 1 wasnt developing (but that one could have been her first egg). They give me 2 eggs a day.

So, as far as i can see I have great fertility on these guys!

The male is a grey saddleback roman tufted (his name is rex, my handsome guy). And the 2 girls are buff saddleback pomeranians. I can ship 6 eggs at a time, and i have 12 eggs available, and more soon.

I left shipping blank because i have never shipped goose eggs before and would have to judge it by weight and how far they will be traveling. Please left me know your zip code so i can give you a price.

I pack with upmost care, bubble wrap around each egg, and soft padding to fill in any spaces. I've never had any complaints about my packaging, so you can put your trust in me
smile.png

On with the show, here are their close ups. They have such a great disposition, and im sure their babies will be cuddle bugs.

22554_gooseeee_022.jpg

22554_gooseeee_008.jpg

22554_gooseeee_024.jpg

The actual shipping for 6 eggs runs me about 10.00 and I usually spend another five on packing materials, so I plan on about $15. Your mileage may vary. Glad they are laying so well for you. Too bad my bator is also full.

thanks Friend2fowl, p.s. im sure you have room wink wink
wink.png
!

Soccermom, thanks for the info on the shipping! Ive never done an auction on here. I've sold plenty of eggs back before this new auction thing started.

Last edited:
LOL. Darn. I pulled the pockets of my jeans inside out and there is nothing but lint.... I know that feeling!!!

Back
Top Bottom